Friday, February 19, 2010

Well, here goes nothing....

Sitting here on a cloudy Friday afternoon, a thought came to me. Why not start a blog to keep track of my thoughts that I hurriedly scribble down in my planner, so not to forget and later cannot seem to read. As a first year practitioner, I find that I am constantly learning and would like to keep track of all of these (sometimes hard learned) lessons. I am hoping to share (and trade!) ideas about great treatment activities, cheap or free assistive technology, and other hopefully informational ramblings. My goal is for this blog to be a useful resource eventually, whenever that happens.

Stay tuned....but be patient, I've never done this before.

Eeeek.

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to you! I keep saying I'm going to start a blog with all my treatment ideas, but have yet to do so. Looks like you're off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete